Tuesday, August 23, 2011

As the bureaucracy DVI-HDMI cable for PS3 play on the computer monitor HDCP.

As the bureaucracy DVI-HDMI cable for PS3 play on the computer monitor HDCP. Video Clips.





I've been a leader on this, when I tried to find my body and find out what helps a lot, so I created this to try and help some people. It 'a pretty simple setup, but some things just need a quick guide. * NOTE * This does not apply to non-HDCP monitor to work. I recommend this cable for the best performance for the price: www.monoprice.com was also a short walk through how to configure your audio settings. I connect to, female phono adapter for the PS3 inch 01:08Multi AV adapter to my PC speakers. Let me know if you have any questions about this configuration. Cable: www.newegg.com Adapter: www.newegg.com sound elements are needed: 1) Y - Phono to 1 / 8: .. Www.radioshack.com 2) 08.01 coupler: www.radioshack.com 3). Speakers -. www.newegg.com 4) Set the audio output of the PS3 to AVI / MULTI-audio output. Enjoy.

Keywords: how, to, setup, hdmi, on, computer, monitor, ps3, adapter, dvi, playstation

richmond cedar works ice cream maker parts jumping beans bath accessories Swissgear Scan Smart Laptop Backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment